Monday, September 14, 2009

From little mouse to roaring lioness! How one woman’s voice led her to a total transformation.

Last week I did my first radio show while vacating in the beautiful island of Majorca, Spain!
It was great. My special guest was my friend Sue Kemp who overcame incredible challenges and literally underwent a total life transformation during one of my courses.

I spoke to Sue about her experience, and she shared her incredible story. You can listen to the show in the show archives here if you like: http://www.realcoachingradio.com

The response to last week’s radio show with Sue has been overwhelming. So many listeners wrote me afterwards wanting many more details about Sue’s astonishing journey; what exactly did we do that made such a tremendous difference in her thinking and her life, which were the tools we worked with, and most of all how and why did Sue come from simply wanting to work on a technical skill (her voice technique) to literally transforming her life?!

In tomorrow’s (Tuesday September 15) “Your Voice Is Your Calling Card Radio Show on http://www.realcoachingradio.com (11:00 – 12:00 pm Eastern), I will be answering all of those questions and try to give you an idea why is so crucial to be true to your own inner voice if the outer voice, your physical voice, is going to have any chance of working to the best of its ability. Whatever your profession or passion is, whether you are a speaker, an author, a singer, artist entrepreneur or none of those; if you want to experience the joy of free self expression, if you want your message to be heard loud and clear, join me tomorrow at http://www.realcoachingradio.com at 11:00 -12:00 pm Eastern. You can even text your own questions to the studio as we go along and I will do my very best to answer them as well.

Hope to “see” you then.

Suzann

No comments: