Thursday, June 11, 2009

The New # 1 Bestseller by Yours Truly!



WOW! The official launch of my new book, Your Voice Is Your Calling Card is behind us, and boy did we do GREAT!

In less than 16 hours Your Voice Is Your Calling Card moved from its Monday Amazon.com position #500.789 at Amazon.com to #581 overall! That in itself is quite an achievement.


But that's not the big WOW...The big WOW was that the book rocketed to #1 in one category, and was at the same time, at it's best, ranked at #5 + #6 in two other categories!

It stayed #1 for over 36 hours and even now it is constantly shifting between #1 and #2!


I can officially call Your Voice Is Your Calling Card a #1 Bestseller!!
But this is not my achievement alone. I share it with all those wonderful people who helped and supported me throughout this exciting venture.

To all of those people I am eternally grateful. I cannot thank them enough for all the time and energy that each one of them contributed to making the launch and my book a huge success.

If you are one of those who supported me I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. If you bought my book already I THANK YOU too. You’ve made a great choice – I’m confident that you will really enjoy the book and experience wonderful results. Please let me know about your success. Share your story and serve as an inspiration for others following in your footsteps!


If you still haven’t picked up your copy, do it now – in fact, if you hurry, you might even be able to still pick up some of the absolutely AMAZING bonuses that my partners offered for the launch. I’ve asked them if they would keep their bonuses live for a few days extra and most of them agreed.
I have received several mails from people during the last couple of days telling me how much they appreciated the bonuses and how incredible they thought they were! And they're right. Check them out - they're awesome.

There’s a real buzz going on about the book right now. It seems to really resonate with a lot of people and I can understand why.
It simply aligns perfectly with the changing times and values. It is extremely practical and deeply spiritual at the same time and that is what most people need right now. They are getting g tired of rigid, rule-based and purely technically based approaches. They want Mind, Body, Soul—and Voice. Because they want proper, lasting results.

You know, millions of people suffer terribly from fear of speaking in public. As a result they never get the chance to truly shine and share their gifts and inspiration with the world. This is such a shame!

Make sure this doesn’t happen to you. Your Voice Is Your Calling Card; How to Power-Charge Your Voice, Boost Your Confidence, and Speak with Joy, Ease, and Conviction offers a powerful, in depth, holistic approach to speaking and presenting in a strong, healthy, and authentic voice, physically AND spiritually.
If you’d like to discover your true potential as a powerful communicator, here’s your chance.

Speak from your heart to the hearts of others - reach out and share YOUR message!
http://www.yourvoiceisyourcallingcard.com

Be a Powerful Voice!
Here’s where to go: http://www.yourvoiceisyourcallingcard.com

Enjoy!

Much love to you,

Suzann.

No comments: