Monday, October 13, 2008

Introduction

Hi, Suzann here :) Welcome to my new blog!

Here's where you get answers to your questions about how to improve your presentation/performance skills.
You can also share your experiences, doubts, fears, good advice, exciting links and news.

I'm a voice & performance expert/coach, a life coach, speaker, author, and artist.

I have two books on the way, one," Living in Clarity" (co-write), is already out, official pub date Oct. 28th.

The other, Your Voice is Your Calling Card; How to Power-Charge Your Voice, Boost Your Confidence and Speak with Joy, Ease and Conviction”, will be out on Morgan James Publishing later this year or early 2009.

If you would like to take part in my launch campaign and create additional exposure and traffic to your books and products, please get in touch. If I can help you with anything else, please get in touch as well.

Be well,
Suzann

No comments: